Copy of Sell With Us
We've helped over 500 women save space and make over R2,000,000
It's super simple to make money and save space by selling your no longer used kids', women's and maternity clothing and accessories.
- select the items you'd like to sell and pack them in a box, making sure you first read our acceptance criteria below
- complete the contact form at the bottom of this page or email us on email@example.com
- we'll prepay and arrange for a courier
That's it! When your items sell, we'll send you monthly payments.
At Once More quality is very important, and we only accept items that:
- are Clean
- Do not have any marks or stains,
- Do not have excessive wear (faded or pilled),
- Do not have holes or tears,
- Do not have offensive odour (which includes mothballs, smoke, or mustiness),
- Do not have pet hair,
- Do not have any fasteners missing or that are not in working order(zips, snaps, buttons, ties).
* Clothing and fabric items must be freshly washed.
* Other items such as toys, books, shoes and accessories, must be thoroughly cleaned and in working order.
* DVDs must be new or completely scratch free.
* Toys which require batteries should be tested, but have their batteries removed after testing.
Items that are not inline with this acceptance criteria will be rejected for sale on our website. Dependent on your selection, (further down in this agreement), these items may be:
- at Once More's discretion: be donated, or have their prices significantly reduced in order to be sold through Entrepreneurial Networks.
- collected within 2 weeks of notification
- returned to you (at your own cost)
What types of items may I sell?
- Baby and Kids' clothing (up to 16 years), shoes and accessories, including swimwear, headbands or hair accessories, hats and belts.
- Babies' small toys (such as electronic toys, wooden toys, hanging toys, soothers, rattles, teethers and the like)
- Baby blankets or playmats (without arch)
- Kids' toys, puzzles, games (which must be complete), books, and DVDs (which must be scratch free or will not qualify or sale.)
- Maternity clothing
- Pregnancy, parenting and motherhood items
- Women's clothing
- Women's under-garments and swimsuits you would like to sell must be brand new with tags.
- Items which are not specifically excluded, as per the following section of this agreement.
Our minimum pricing threshold for items listed on our website is R50. Items below that value may be bundled into outfits or multi-packs so as to exceed this price. If this is not possible, they will be rejected for sale online.
Unfortunately we DO NOT accept the following at this time:
- The following rejected brands: Ackermans, Jet, Jolly Tots, Little Legend, Little One, Little Rebels, Lollipop, Mother's Choice, Pep (Including sub-brands Cuddlesome and Spiral), Tiptoes, Waga Dude. (Other value brands, such as Pick 'n Pay Real Baby and Mr. Price, may be rejected at the discretion of Once More (price and quality dependent). By EXCEPTION ONLY, will rejected branded items be selected for sale, at the discretion of Once More (price and quality dependent).
- Larger items such as bouncers, carry cots, prams, car seats, children's furniture, feeding high chairs, cot bumpers, and large decor items.
- Bedding/Linen (Sheets, Duvets, Duvet Inners, Night Frills, Curtains, Pillows, Pillow cases, Mattresses, Large changing mats, Changing mat covers, Nuture One Nests/Sleepy Pods and the like.)
- Nappy/Diaper Bags
- Nursing Pillows
- Mosquito Nets
- Breast pumps
- Used Bottles, Sippy Cups, Feeding Accessories, Dummies. (Brand New with Packaging will be accepted)
- Soft toys, aside from small rattles, soothers, teethers, hanging toys and the like. (We are unfortunately unable to store stuffed animal toys.)
- Fragile decor
- Picture frames
- Dress Up Fairy Wings
- Women's Shoes & Accessories This includes, but is not limited to handbags, wallets, purses, scarfs, hats, etc (even if new).
- Wedding dresses or fancy occasion wear.
- Jewellery (Child or Adult)
- Counterfeit items
- Used undergarments. (Women's undergarments and swimsuits you would like to sell must be brand new with tags. Children's undergarments must be brand new with tags. However, we will accept used children's swimwear for sale.)
- Cloth or Medical face masks
- Items valued less than R50, if they cannot be bundled
- Items which are not in line with current trends and sizing
- Homemade clothing items
- Any items which have been altered
- Items which measure more than 50 x 40 x 15 cm
- Anything which is not in accordance with our acceptance criteria
If you're unsure whether we can sell it, just drop us an email to ask!
How much will my clothes be sold for?
All prices are determined by Once More, and may be adjusted without notification. We will always try to get the best price for you, but items may be discounted or form part of a sale to ensure they are sold within a reasonable time period. It's best to view existing items on our website to determine the likely price of your items.
How much money will I make?
On average, our Consignors earn over R3,500 per consignment, but this depends on brand, condition, season and demand of your items.
How much will it cost me?
For each online item sold, we charge a fee of R12.50 plus 45% of the selling price. If an item is included within a sale, our fee is proportionately reduced.
For items sold through our Entrepreneurial Network, we charge 65% of the selling price. This higher fee empowers our township based entrepreneurs to earn a sustainable profit on the items they sell.
We charge a R120 courier fee per box received by us. Drop off is free.
If you request your items to be returned, a courier fee will be charged which varies dependent on the volume of items to be returned.
All costs will be subtracted from your monthly sales payment. There are no upfront costs to be paid by you.
How much may I send?
You may send as many items as you want.
They must be packed into boxes no heavier than 25kg each or larger than 100,000 cm in volume (the height X the width X length in cm must equal to less than 100,000cm). Each box costs R120 to courier which we will prepay for you. If your box is heavier or larger than defined above, you will be charged an additional box fee of R120. Drop off is free.
If your items are being dropped off, or couriered at your arrangement (and cost), there is no restriction on size or weight, but items MUST be in sealed boxes. If you do not have a box, we can provide them at R29/box.
When do I get paid?
Payments are made on or before the 10th working day of the month, for the preceding month’s sales, by EFT. Payment is made net of fees.
How long will my items take to sell?
In season items sell quickly and you can expect the majority of items to be sold within 90 days of listing. No guarantees though I'm afraid.
May I ask for my clothes back?
You may request return of your clothing at any stage 90 days after listing, at your own cost.